Today is the Final Day to Pay
We at realMLS value our members and want to ensure that all Managing Brokers/Participants are aware of the upcoming deadline of August 31st and what it means to you and your entire office.
If you, or any of your licensees, have not paid your 2022-2023 realMLS Dues by August 31st you risk losing MLS services for your entire office (realMLS Policy Manual ).
How do I check for outstanding dues?
- For “Member ID” please use your MLS ID number.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Numberin the “4-Digit Password field”.
- Select OFFICE on the navigation bar at the top of your screen.
- Click on MY MEMBERS ACCOUNT.
You will automatically see a list of licensees in your office that have not paid their dues along with their Balance Due.
NOTE: If you have multiple offices, click the drop-down option next to the office name and select the next office for review.
What do I do next?
You will need to complete one of the following:
- Encourage your licensee(s) to pay their realMLS member dues.
- If they are no longer an active licensee with your office, you will need to log in to DBPR and either make the licensee INACTIVE within your office or transfer them to a REFERRAL company.
- Submit proof that the licensee is a member of another MLS within the state of Florida to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to call the realMLS Membership Department at 904-281-1400 x1601 if you need additional instructions or information concerning outstanding dues. If you need more detailed information on how to pay, please CLICK HERE.