Please review realMLS’s DMCA Notice, realMLS respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to the realMLS Site do not infringe any third party copyright.
realMLS will promptly remove materials from the realMLS Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright. In addition, realMLS may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted Content for Copyright Holders
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written DMCA notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on the realMLS Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for realMLS to locate the material (e.g., the URL).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the Copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit the DMCA Notice information via:
Offline: realMLS Copyright Agent
Filing a DMCA NOTICE, Counter-Notification to Restore Removed Content for realMLS Users
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide realMLS with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A description of the material that was removed and the location on the realMLS Site (e.g., the URL) where it previously appeared.
- A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, any judicial district in which realMLS may be found (which includes the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit Information CONCERNING a DMCA Notice via Email to Kimberly Wiggins.
Offline: realMLS Copyright Agent
Please note that we will send any complete counter-notifications we receive to the person who submitted the original DMCA notice. That person may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of your counter-notification, we will restore the removed materials. Until that time, your materials will remain removed. We will provide a copy of the original DMCA takedown notice upon request.
Repeat Infringer Policy
realMLS will terminate user accounts that have been the subject of three (3) separate DMCA notices. In the event a user’s materials are removed due to a DMCA notice and then subsequently restored due to the filing of a DMCA counter-notification, realMLS will treat the underlying DMCA notice as withdrawn.
realMLS reserves the right to terminate user accounts that are the subject of fewer than three (3) DMCA notices in appropriate circumstances, such as where the user has a history of violating or willfully disregarding realmls’s Terms of Service.
Warning In filing a DMCA notice or counter-notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your DMCA notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notice or counter-notification may not be processed further.
In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate.
UNDER SECTION 512(f) OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT, 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING OR WAS REMOVED OR DISABLED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY.
realMLS may disclose any communications concerning DMCA notices or other intellectual property complaints with third parties, including the users who have posted the allegedly infringing material, and may provide DMCA notices to Chilling Effects.
If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA notice, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), for more information.
If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA counternotification, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(g)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3), for more information.
realMLS‘s Copyright Agent
In addition to the web forms we provide, you may send a DMCA notice, a DMCA counter-notification, or any inquiries concerning intellectual property to realMLS’s Copyright Agent:
7801 Deercreek Club Rd
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Attn: Kimberly Wiggins – Copyright Agent
All realMLS services are available “AS-IS” Your access to and use of the realMLS services or any content is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the realMLS services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, realMLS, IT’S PARENT COMPANY, PARTNERS AND ADVERTISERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the services or any content thereon. RealMLS will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the services, or any content. You also agree that realMLS has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content and other communications maintained by the services. realMLS makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from realMLS or through the services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
All content included on this website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio or video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, or property searched, is the property of the realMLS, doing business as realMLS or its wholly-owned subsidiary Metro Market Trends, Inc. (MMT), or its content suppliers; and is protected by copyright laws. Use of these websites or the information contained on them is for the viewer’s personal non-commercial use only. Copying, reproduction of any type, or usage of any portion of or is prohibited without the express written permission of realMLS or MMT.