realMLS - Accessibility Notice
RealMLS Accessibility Notice, we are committed to providing a website that is accessible to anyone, regardless of technology or ability. We develop our website to be user-friendly for those with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA).
If you are sight-impaired, hearing impaired, mobility impaired or have other disabilities, and have input and ideas on how we can improve your access, please let us know.
Contact realMLS at email@example.com and indicate:
- The nature of your accessibility issue
- The URL (web address) of the web page that is not displaying properly for you
- Finally, please provide your contact information.
At realMLS we take your input seriously, our goal is to make the site as accessible as possible.
That’s why, over time, we at realMLS will work to employ the following standards to improve accessibility for everyone:
- All menus are accessible by screen readers
- Every image, video file, audio file, etc. has an alt tag; if we accidentally missed an alt tag, please let us know
- The alt descriptions describe the purpose of the objects
- If an image is also used as a link, the alt tag describes the graphic and the link destination
- Videos linked on our website are posted on Vimeo where captions are available
- All videos have text transcripts available
The website will be tested periodically with technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on the realMLS website or for additional information, or to talk to us about how we can better serve your needs, please contact us at services@realMLS.com, or by phone 9 0 4 – 3 9 4 – 9 4 9 4 extension 1 6 0 5.