Reminder of MLS Rules and Policies
realMLS existing Data Rules and Policies have recently been updated. Below is a summary as a reminder to ensure you are in compliance.
1) Active Listings must be available to be shown
Participants shall not misrepresent the availability of access to show or inspect any listed property. Listings of sellers who have identified in writing that they do not want showings to continue for more than 3 days must not be entered or if entered must immediately be put in temporarily withdrawn status.
2) One photo minimum to submit a listing and/or comparable
All listings, with the exception of Commercial for Sale and Commercial for Lease, must contain a minimum of one photo which is an accurate representation of the property. The photo must show a majority of the total home/building/lot including a front exterior photo or rendering.
3) Definition of a Showing
Showings include either of the following:
Physical, on-site viewing of the listed property by potential buyers with a cooperating broker.
Virtual showing (which could mean live or pre-recorded video of listed property), during which the listing broker or buyer agent is available to answer any questions that a cooperating broker or prospective buyer may have about the property.
4) Updated Coming Soon Listing Addendum
Coming Soon – A Coming Soon listing is a property that is not yet in active status in NEFMLS, but has a fully executed listing agreement. In order for the property to be entered in a Coming Soon Status in NEFMLS, the undersigns must agree to BOTH of the following:
5) Field/System Behavior Changes to support accurate/complete data-Some of the items below have been installed the remainder are being installed shortly
– No longer allowed to select Navigable = Yes when Waterfront = No
– Short Term Lease Y/N and Minimum Rental Term Required
– If New Construction Y, then 1 selection in Detail Construction required
– New field: Buyer Concessions
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904-394-9494 x1603.