When encouraging your customers to sign an Exclusive Buyer Representation Agreement with you, it is important to explain the benefits of having an agent working for them and to always have their best interests in mind.
Therefore, make sure to review the various and important roles you will play throughout their homebuying journey, such as:
- Sorting through all listings to share only listings which fit their needs and budget;
- Arranging for private showings and gaining access to all listed properties of interest;
- Negotiating and writing offers for purchase and sale;
- Vetting and securing lenders, inspectors and other repair services needed to close; and
- Coordinating with the listing agent, lender and settlement agent to ensure a smooth closing process.
The Exclusive Buyer Representation Agreement gives your customers added assurance that you are partnering with them to obtain the home of their dreams.